A financial application services firm, providing software solutions, involving complex event processing (CEP) and financial mathematics, to financial institutions across APAC, US and Europe.
Deploy international data centre for business expansion and launch of new initiatives in global markets.
- Scalable and secure HA architecture, and high throughput services.
- Meet with government regulations and compliance mandates, and global standards.
- Primary data centre in US and the Secondary data centre in Europe.
Strobus designed a comprehensive data centre solution around four core principles.
- Cost Control.
- Business resiliency.
In addition, Strobus’ solution offered:
- Flexibility, Connectivity with multiple carrier providers that would outlast the future changes and requirements.
- Primary and Secondary DCs to be in high-availability mode with load balancing for a better ROI.
- Datacentre equipped with a robust IT Platform with 99.99% uptime that included Connectivity, High Availability, Low TCO and can easily scale up based on the business growth and in lesser time-to-market.
- Datacentre architecture is flexible enough to extend to cloud environment, thus making it a hybrid setup.
- Security systems enabled with high throughput and session management thus increasing the efficiency and security.