Trading Setup Deployment
You are here :» Case Studies» Trading Setup Deployment
A financial services firm, with full services investment bank with a Category-I merchant banking licence, and with impressive clientele, focusing Corporate Finance, Investment Management, Securities business.
Business Requirement The client’s requirement was for setting up the technology and systems setup to cater to their business, with FO, MO, BO applications, Exchange Connectivity and FIX Connectivity systems.
- Review the business processes to define the IT Strategy aligning with business strategy
- Setup a datacentre, with roadmap to scale up along with business growth
- Evaluate and implement applications for all the business functions
- Deploy IT Governance and Compliance to meet the regulatory requirements.
STROBUS proposed a complete engagement with the client as technology partner, to setup the DC, Trading Platform, Connectivity, System Integration for the entire business setup, focusing on operational efficiency and cost control with a structured approach.
- Deploying the right applications for the business functions – FO, MO, BO, DMA, Algo, FIX
- Identify and implement right infrastructure
- Flexibility to scale up
- Business resiliency
- IT Governance for regulatory compliance requirements
- Client could focus on core business, and need not worry on technology requirements.
- Efficiency in terms of Operations and Cost control.
- Immediate availability of domain expertise and technology skill sets, thus saving time and increasing the business efficiency.
- Client’s concerns of technology human capital with domain expertise is addressed.