You are here :» Case Studies» Technology Consulting
An Indo-European financial services firm, providing full range of services in retail finance, mutual funds, securities and funds services combining global expertise and technology with local knowledge.
Business Requirement The client’s requirement was for reviewing the business functions and systems to consolidate and deploy integrated systems.
- Review the business processes to define the IT Strategy aligning with business strategy.
- To work effectively with people at all levels
- Review, consolidate and deploy integrated systems, with roadmap to scale up along with business growth.
- Evaluate and implement applications for all the business functions, including robust and secured customer facing applications.
STROBUS proposed a complete engagement with the client as technology partner, to review and deploy systems requirements based on the business strategy, focusing on operational efficiency and cost control with a structured approach. This included:
- To Identify, Evaluate, Implement the right technology solutions for the business functions.
- To deploy High Availability architecture, and identify and mitigate technology risks.
- Application integration across disparate systems
- Identify and Deploy analytical applications for Customer management
- Define IT Blueprint for scaling up technology platform
- Client could focus on core business, and need not worry on technology requirements.
- Efficiency in terms of Operations and Cost control.
- Immediate availability of domain expertise and technology skill sets, thus saving time and increasing the business efficiency.
- Client’s concerns of technology human capital with domain expertise is addressed.