High Availability Data Centre
You are here :» Case Studies» High Availability Data Centre
A financial application services firm, providing software solutions, involving complex event processing (CEP) and financial mathematics, to financial institutions across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
As part of their business expansion and launch of new initiatives, client was looking to expand to global markets and deploy international data centre.
- Meet the enterprise business needs with high-available, scalable and secure architecture with reliable and high throughput services.
- To work effectively with people at all levels
- Maintain compliance with international industry standards, regulator, and government regulations and compliance mandates
- Primary data centre to be in US and the DR/Secondary data centre to be in Europe
STROBUS designed a comprehensive data centre solution around four core principles:
- Cost Control
- Business resiliency
In addition, our solution offers:
- Flexibility, Connectivity with multiple carrier providers that would outlast the future changes and requirements.
- Primary and Secondary DCs to be in high-availability mode with load balancing for a better ROI.
- Datacentre is equipped with a robust IT Platform with 100% uptime that included Connectivity, High Availability, Low TCO and that can easily scale up based on the business growth and expansion and in lesser time-to-market.
- Datacentre architecture is flexible enough to extend to cloud environment, thus making it a hybrid setup.
- Security systems are enabled with high throughput and session management setup thus increasing the efficiency and security.